Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Portraits


Glamour lighting.
ISO 100, f/5.6, 55 mm
(Since I was using my short zoom I had to crop the picture in post.)


Glamour lighting. 100 mm

The rest of the portraits were taken at 100 mm. I definitely noticed a difference in the shots as the longer zoom does slenderize and flatter the face a lot better. 


Glamour.


Split lighting.


Glamour.

My experience in front of the camera was definitely different. I kept thinking, "So this is what a movie star feels like?" I personally hate being in front of the camera because I am now the center of attention. I suddenly became aware of every limb and wondering what the heck I was supposed to do with them plus facial expressions. I would much rather be behind-the-scenes but it was good just to have the experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment